Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour day for the Unemployed.

back from gathering with my beloved GC classmates =)

early in the morning,
woke up and had wonderful honeystar with chocolate HL milk.
then went off for lunch in....
kovan.
the weather is super hot!! (just like me...)
Had chicken rice with sugarcane..
the sugarcane is like so essential on this very hot day..
i cant run away from its temptation that i cause unneccessary stares from one of the families dining at the KOPITIAM.
ask me to demostrate to you someday..

then went off to ikea to walk away and kill the heat.
brought a few items and return home..

after i got home,
i had a look at my phone and shuling msg-ed to say that the venue is changed back to bugis..
so i 'quickly' bath and got out of the house..
within 1 hour..
haha.........................

went punggol plaza to collect my formal specs...
(according to trina, that specs is really formal and nice.. great!)
then chiong-ed down to city hall to get the collection recipt of my formal suit from my sister..

on the way from dhoby ghaut to city hall,
i saw RACHEL!
so qiao la...
and she said 'I was wondering why the hair in front of me so familiar... then oh! jasmine!'
great....
hahaha......

kevin specs is soooooooo WOW.
actually look like melissa de..
haha..

so peggy, kevin, simon, rachel and me was ON TIME.
while trina, sarah and bryanK was late..
we went over to breko for dinner and had a few fun chats=)
when we are there,
we are like laughing at this sadist parking lot officer smiling while taking of saman of illigal parking cars..
then we saw mr jerome!
Its sooooo qiao la~
haha..
he was with his friends so he left after coming over and say hi..
haha

so we had fun fun fun while eating..
(simon is still on the JUICE-mine topic...)
haha..
then took a few pictures with sarah's camera and after that me and trina left..

went over to BHG to collect my blazer..
its wow...
according to trina lim mei ling,
it looks boy boy..
THANKS HUH....

so we went off to the train station and took to simei..
then from simei i cabbed home..
giving trinanananana a lift home..
FINALLY i got to send her home..
haha..

so got home,
butt down on the chair,
and stuck here.

exciting day tmr!
bye!!

No comments: