Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wednesday, Sun-tanning day.

so here i am in TAS lab where my groupmates,
ruth, sherine, melissa, yuting and xinling.
i am here blogging..
HAHAHAHA.

so ytd i packed my own lunch to school..
and I COOKED DE ALRIGHT.
woke up like 7am to COOK.
haha..
so went for lunch during the 11pm break..
almost everyone is 1k06 got a pack lunch sia..
we are so saving money lor..
hehehe..

then i can understanding accounting!
like WOW............
so interested in accounting now..
haha

then hapidoh is finally here!
hapidoh is the maid who my dad has hired to my everyday needs like craving for food and also cleaning up my room =)
nah, its more for like taking care of my meimei...

TODAY I WILL BE SUN TANNING WITH HONG HONG HONG ZHENHUI!!
when we got to school today,
the sky was like dark..
rain is going to fall and no sun how to tan?

but i think god love the lovable me somehow that it granted me the sun now =)
love the sun,
love the game,
love me=)

alright, zhenhui end sch le...
BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!


HIIIIII!
i got back from suntanning and its....
GOOD...
haha,
but i think my colour didnt change much.. -_-

so, photos(s)!
Me!
Zhen!
Half a chicken for BOTH of us...
A kid with ice cream cone and 2 greeny balloons.
After dinner, we went to the epic@orchard to have zhen's friends ipod nano fix...
WE WAITED FOR A FREAK FREAKING 1 HOUR AND GUESS WHAT IS THE AMAZING THING?
THEY JUST PRESSED THE RESET BUTTON FOR 5 SECONDS AND EVERYTHING IS FIXED.
SO GREAT HUH?
time to sleep.
bye!
cant wait for tmr's gathering with GC peeps =)
plus collection of specs and blazer and pants..
plus my new specs~!


No comments: