Saturday, May 31, 2008

IYED.

Back from the soccer competition...
haha,
we lost..
but we did enjoyed..
so let me share some beautiful moments that i came across just now...




  • before the match of C.M.I FC 1st game, i felt that i am having muscle cramps. and WOW, before game almost ending, i step, kick, cramp. and AGNES LINHUI AND THE REST ALL THINK I AM FAKING LORRRRRR. so i attempted to roll out of field. Like roll. It kind of hindered my performance after that. ew.

  • LinHui got her first yellow card for her entire soccer years. During the game, rosani our keeper saved a goal and then quickly pass it to linhui to clear the ball forward. She got the ball, stoned and look at it, bend down and pick up the ball. 'Beeeeeeeeeeep'. Yellow card received. i think she is the only one to receive any colour card.

  • The referee intercepted one of my dribble and then the ball roll out, opponent's ball.

  • I was dribbling and i don't know what seriously happen, i fly, land on my butt and bounce 1 time on the field. couldn't help laughing at my stupidity.

  • I was tackled in the centre of the field and i landed with my back and then my head. yes, ouch.

  • When it's the opponent's kick off, i ran forward and kick it trying my best to score striaght to the goal. everyone just stare at me. OPPPPPPS.

  • My toe is suffering from blublack now.

  • I did my first slide tackle today. On my previous teammate, Uma.

  • Debbie did a wonderful assist accidentally for jasmine to do a nice finishing move. total touches: 3. Rosani throw to debbie, debbie 'pass' to low, low stop the ball, shoot, goal.

  • I ALMOST SCORED a few times from the half way line at kick off. If only the keeper is shorter and more retarded in reacting.

  • I am pleased with my performance today=) From striking, passing, defending. Whee! too bad there is no throw in and no direct kick in from sideline....

  • Trina came over to see me play! alright, more like packing and walking off the pitches. We went off early for we didnt get into the semi-final... haha.. but thanks for the support =)

  • Accounting Mid-sem Test this monday! and thats all~~~
    projects projects, test test, presentation presentation.
    tell me whats new?

No comments: