Thursday, May 29, 2008

found myself dead on the artifical comfort flooring.

on my journey back home on 34 last night,
i turned in an anti-social human being...
i sat in the inside seat,
head against the window,
and fell asleep...

i woke up just in time to align at my bus stop.
the music was still playing from my media player.

i walked with half close eyes.
thinking in mind the first thing to do upon reaching home...
switch on the computer?
talk to my sister about my crazy day?
study for my test?
or just a simply bath before thinking so much?

no,
none of it happen after i took off my shoes and socks.
i lie flat on my stomach,
my phone in the hand preparing to type something!
but it just never happen...

everyone in my family attempted to talk to me somehow..
but i never did respond.
i wanted to tell them about how i didn't manage to sleep the previous night and still went for a jog early in the morning...

i guess i needed the long hour sleep...
the one my special one said i should have...
great,
rejuvenated?
maybe=)

No comments: