Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday, Be on Time!

I got to constantly remind myself..
Monday: too important to skip the day for there is Accounting which i know nuts if i nv attend...
Tuesday: No flip flops day if not siokkia will screw me like shit...
Wednesday: Cant be late for even 5mins if not fernando will mark me as absent...
Thursday: Make sure i buy sour stuff to lecture so that i wont fall aslp in lownk lecture..
Friday: Dress in formal suit and every part of me properly well done if not joanho will mark me down..

So...
Finally back in Sentosa after my 2 days of mc..
Class was great with fernando's teaching..
then it was apel..
well,
lucky joanho was entertaining enough if not apel is boring..
after school,
went back to TP to meet my GC darlings!
loving them more and more=)

and TP IS FINALLY GOING TO UPDATE ME ON SOCCERRRRRRR..
but if i dont recieve the mail by this freaking week,
i am like going back and screw them again=)


GC T03 PLEASE DE TAKER NOTER.
SARAH'S IS INVITING YOU AND YOU AND YOU TO HER BIRTHDAY BBQ!
her birthday is on the 8th but she is getting us altogether on the 10th, saturday evening to go and chill and have fun!
so please update me/her on if you are going yea?
(i think only trina, shuling and weiqi from gc reads my blog.. oh whatever...hahahaha)

I should be a good girl now and head for rest=)
bye~

No comments: