Friday, May 2, 2008

Iron Man.

Cut the Crap and go straight into the topic shall we?
haha

so suppose to have lecture in the morning but i figured out i was too relectant as i need to prepare lots of things before chionging out of the house..

woke up at 11am and started on my 'preparation'.

i took 1 and a half hours..
now i know...
hahaha

had tough time making my hair look formal and constantly looking into the mirror while changing into my formal wear..

so off i went out of my house with my new everything including my formal looking specs.
i invited alot of glance by folks in the neighbourhood..
so travelled down to sch and met linda along the way..

lesson was great as we are taught with some interesting facts about what we should be wearing on different business occasions..
my grooming was good...
and sherine chua commented that i look like property agent...
maybe i do look like one huh...
hahaha
after lesson,
chilled out with nikki and kim for a while and then met jianwei for movie and dinner...
watch iron man.
WOAH.
the audio was so loud, that you can feel the vibration when things exploded...
no wonder its call GV MAX.
to the maximum of entertainment..
haha
if you are into metals or superheros,
check out this movie..
its good.. =)

then had pastamania at harbourfront centre,
walked around vivocity and the roof garden,
and head home...
oh ya, thanks for the treat and i have fun yea=)

so once again,
here on my chair..
only difference is that i am not struck here..
leaving.. leaving.. gone.

No comments: