Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Its the time of the year where we embrace the person whom had us in the womb for a freaking 9months-10months and endured the pain when we try to get out and see the wonderful world...

Happy Mother's Day, Lao Ma~ =)
Thanks for everything. =)
I strongly believe that orchard road, bugis junction, raffles city, marina square, Plaza Singapura, COMPASS POINT, HOUGANG POINT AND EVEN ANG MO KIO HUB is full of people whom are celebrating with their beloved mother. Alright, alright, i should get going too right?
NO!
My dearest mother is NOT AT HOME.
My not-so-dear-but-still-alright dad is also NOT AT HOME.
My oh-so-noisy meimei is AT HOME WITH FRIENDS.
My having-sore-throat-but-still-insist-on-going-to-amk jiejie is AT HOME PLAYING COMPUTER.
Me?
i am like so good can..
i am doing my tutorials and projects and trying to catch up with the school's progression..
Mid-Semester Tests are coming!
in a month plus!
Oh my God!
So where am i still blogging?!
Shoot me.
death.
i just lost a not-yet born nephew=(

No comments: