Sunday, October 12, 2008

subjects for 2.2

before i blog about the outing with my lovely girls,
i shall get stress over school stuff first.

next sem there is...

Management Accounting & Finance for Hospitality & Tourism
(wish me luck on that... cause i didnt thought A&F is so in my dip..)
Service Skills Methodology
(i need luck on this too...)
MICE - Meetings, Incentives, Conventions & Exhibitions
(a boring subject which is acceptable... quoted by grace..)
Festivals & Events Management
(no exam =] but with 3-4 projects.. =[ )
Culinary Science
(1st few weeks are used to cut vegetables, and hair must be super short =D )
CDS - might be games and entertainment
(that was what i wanted before getting into LRM.. i just its alright to get that =D )

based on what you see,
my SIP will be hell worse as quoted from grace..

prepare to hear me see me witness me,
tear.
=)

No comments: