Tuesday, October 7, 2008

resumed training.

so training was resumed today.
was like 45mins late cause i wanted to avoid running around the track but couldn't avoid.
so had 2 rounds around the field and the rest is all like shooting passing shooting passing.
when playing passing, was with titi and woah, passing with a ex-national player is stressful can.
my passing wasn't that good. stopping of the ball is poor today..
and when i am without my specs, i kind of get dizzy easily..
must be too much computer and television screen already..

so had a few shooting and i could shoot with my left already!
as in the confidence in using my left is back..
after the toe incident i didn't dare to use it but yea =)

was physically drained today after not running like that for months..
i got to build on my stamina..

liew zhilin, please go running/jogging with me.
you don't have a choice.
your boyfriend want you to do so =)

so after training trained home with mak, my coach..
she was sharing with me about soccer issues in Singapore..
like how we have run out of budget for female soccer teams..
true, we got no results, how to finance teams?
then she said that bernard the bishan arsenal coach knew that mak is going to take all our LTC and leave redhill after this season end and he actually ask for me~ no, i am not delighted. maybe appreciated for the recognition but i dont think i would make the cut if i stay for long=)
next season i am still thinking of which club to join..
dont know if hong ji still wanna get the girls team for PLP but i do hope so..

shant think of all this for now..
still got 3 matches to go..
mak says if the team have 4 jasmine and 4 titi and a good keeper, she could sit back and relax already..
why am i blogging all this?

cause i am freaking tired to think of what are the negative feedbacks and comments on my blog content.

ok, training is like on tues, thurs, sat.
bring me more bring me more..
cant wait.
no, actually i can..
so chill ppl chill..

going for street soccer with the girls from TP and afterwhich will be watching S-League in tampines stadium.
nope, not going..
i mean not the match but only for street soccer..
its the time to bond yo, bong.

No comments: