Wednesday, October 1, 2008

free icecream

so i was randomly asked out by weiyan and i randomly found out that p.osh is giving out free haagen dazs ice cream..
saw the advertisement on facebook and thought that there might be a long long queue when we reach there and will be quite paiseh if we go take..
but when we reach,
no queues, no kids, just us..
there wasnt any banners like how ben&jerry advertised before..
i guess their marketing is really quite screw up..
hurhurhur..
so we had food, food and food.
we walked from ps to wheelock and back to ps..
on the way, as usual, we will think of some stupid things to do~
and in collaboration with children's day,
i went around to greet little kids 'happy childrens' day!'
there is this little boy that 'diao' me..

so i had a great random day with linda and weiyan =)

i continued my research on kuala lumpur trip and my mother came into the room and tell both my sister and I, to stop researching as there isn't a need. cause she broke the news to dad before we could present our proposal on the trip. well, it works in my family.. kind of.. if news are not completely convey, its going to be a no plus a few naggings. I really wonder whats with the mind of that man.. so.. he wants me to go for OSIP, but doesnt want me to be independent? he felt that malaysia is NOT safe in kuala lumpur because he was a malaysian and he thinks that 2 females going there alone is dangerous? so we could get rob? rape? kidnap? if its that dangerous, i wonder how tourist could go back to their country and still blog about their experience. locals from other states keep wanting to go there? yes aware that it is dangerous and we never thought it is not. if i continue to blog about this topic, i am so going to write a 1000 words essay and still feel sore over it. true on the point my sister noted. never anticipated anything. cause the more you anticipate, the greater the disappointment. thank you parents. greatly appreciated.

No comments: