Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mario Kart and Fifa soccer 2008!

new games to my Wiiiiiiiiii console!!
went out for dinner with my sister and she decided to add some new games to our Wii..
so we went up to comic connection in compass point and purchased the Mario Kart.
and the guy pointed out to us about the $34 offer games and from my small sharp eyes,
i spotted ronaldinho smiling at me =D
so i went over and pick up the box and exclaimed at my sister..
she was like 'aiya, confirm 2009 version is coming out..'
spot on. in another 2 weeks.
but its like the same to me?
maybe the transfer of berbatov and robbie keane will be for 2009
but haha,
doesnt matter.

just tried out the tutorial for the soccer and on many occasion, i wanted to stick my leg out to whack the television set.
so i decided to cool down a little and change to mario kart.
remembering when i was young playing PS1, i always have the urge to steer the controller with the momentum and keep getting laugh at.
now, Wii allows me to do so!
thank genius for the great invention!

ok back to playing.. Wiiiiiiiii~

No comments: