Saturday, October 4, 2008

some forgotten unforgetable moments

  • I slipped and fall while bathing on thurs. How? I suddenly feel like doing a 70's moonwalk dance and ended up falling due to the soapy tiles and in an effort to try not to land on my knees, I sat backwards and ended up sliding to another side of the wall.

  • I was on 83 during my trip back home after bringing my sister to tuition and this teenager who looks older than me, wore a belt that looks like a japanese anime device. On a closer look, it even have cards in it! like those Yo-Gi-oh or what do they call them? (for my era is pokemon cards..) so when i alighted in a hurry for home united vs geylang united match, i heard a loud beep beep beep beep beep before me and when i turn behind, i saw that teenager raising his arms into the air and pull up his pants with the belt, and dash off to save the world!

  • I was in the lift with this 2 couples after i see that weird guy and thinking hey! i am actually pretty normal. so the guy in the lift have a few large bags in his hands and he shifted all to another hand. why? when the door closes, he stared at his watch. Till it reaches level 10 and the lift door opened fully, then he put down his hand and walk out.

No comments: