Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LRM; moneysucker;

new hairstyle;
new formal top;
new formal pants;
new formal blazer;
new formal shoes;
new spectacles;
new grooming kit;

(list will increase as the days go by....)
more more more!
haha..

went tp today to collect money from the lrm freshmen for the orientation on friday..
this yr lrm cohort like not bad..
1k07 quite rara..

BUT

OI! if you are from 1k07 and you happen to be the guy who tell me you paying on friday and did not indicated on the list that 'hey i am the one!' then pls tag my board!
unbalance account very xin ku de you know!
so after the collection,
went to meet my darlings from GC..
trina shuling and weiqi =)
they are simply rocking my life =)
we had waffles and brownies in bistro walk..
then chat chat chat,
and weiqi went off for band..
so shuling trina and me went off to the library and out of school..
as usual,
trina walked me to my busstop again...
so far from yours la.....
talked for A WHILE,
and i took 34 home...
NO SCHOOL TMR!
YEA.

No comments: