Monday, April 28, 2008

Back to Earth.

Back from TAS not long ago..
its indeed a long day for me as i start school at 9am till 5pm...

chiong-ed out of my house at 7.50am and manage to catch the train on time..
saw joyce in the station,
met gina in the train.
bumped into nikki on the way out of train.
met up with ruth, sherine and melissa and go to school together...

SENTOSA IS SOOOO DESERTED AT 8 PLUS IN THE MORNING.
WHO WILL BE THAT CRAZY TO GO SENTOSA AT THAT TIME EH??

back to the topic.
so had Attraction management make-up lecture by mr low (sorry dude, you are boring.)
and proceed to my hour break which i head straight to the lab to print my stuff..
there is 2 lazer printer and one colour printer.
there are MANY people trying to print and rushing for 12pm lesson.
so wanna guess the situation there?
i didnt manage to print many stuff which i intended to print..
heck.
tmr go print again.

Accounting tutorial by mr chng and well...
1st lesson of accounting looks easy..
last night i attempted it and its quite easy for the INTRODUCTION..
but i still think i got quite a slim chance of excelling this module..
if i ever do score Z,
that means Deyi did a terrible thing for not letting me take accounts for O's.

Then i went straight for BusE&SE lecture by ms joan...
today we learnt about grooming from head to toe...

after lecture,
i went to stone in the canteen with coffee, sandwich and my book titled 'escape from slavery'.
while reading,
i was visited by a few.... living things.

1st, its.... BRYAN K!
meeting him make me miss shanghai trip =(
still, i am glad i will be seeing him every monday! haha!

2nd, its.... a few families of mosquitoes!
they are more like acquaintances to me..
they came and say 'what suck yo?'
and then i will greet them with a 'high five!'

3rd, its..... the TAS peacock!
he was really friendly and shy at first..
i was sitting alone at the table reading a book and he couldn't find
the courage to sit down and say hi..
so when i looked at him at first-sighted,
he stared back and look away and back at me and look away and back at me and look away arkwardly..
just when he decided to take the sit and take a step forward,
its time for me to go and hey mr peacock,
if you are reading my blog,
sorry, i dont wanna be mean to walk away..
i was rushing for my lesson =)


so it was Mrs Maggie lesson on basic entre..
quote from her today which i find it very amusing...
'I'm perspiring like a pig.'
TAS is just too hot for the hot people like us...
even the aircon was 'turned off' by the sight of us...................
lesson was great as overall..

while waiting for zhen's lesson to end after my lesson ended eariler than her by an hour,
i sat at the bench table and continued reading my great novel..
then was met by my acquaintances, mosquitoes again..
train-ed and home-d and blog-ed.

Seriously, am i over scheduling myself for this sem? i seems to be everywhere and trying my best to achieve something in every aspect... i will soon tire myself out and that will be the last thing i wanna know that will happening to me...

study is my duty...
soccer is my passion...
IG is my responsiblities...
friends are my everything...
with so many things to complete,
how to comprehand?

No comments: