Sunday, April 6, 2008

the rocks and stones.

*blogging in process*

but before that, i would like to say............

Thanks to everyone who have entertained or be entertained by me during the shanghai trip! =)
Thanks to those people who have took care of me like i am a little girl tagging along in this trip =)
Thanks to those people who sat on the same table for meals with me for the shrimps and prawn's head! =)
Thanks to those people who sit around or maybe further away from me in the bus for enduring my nonsensical nonsensessssss in the bus! =)
Thanks to Shuling for the gastric pill and the unforgetable memories you have created for me!!! (which i shan't name... got underage people viewing my blog....)
Thanks to WeiQi for going the extra miles for keeping my illness unknown for a few hours and still able to take care of me=)
and the and the and the, i enjoyed all the moments we spent together =)
Thanks to ZhangYi for being my roommate, and running around with me like mad, and everything! too many things to name! =))
Thanks to Trina for being such a special one for me during this trip. If it has not been for you, i might still be in gastric pain. like you say, life is full of fake but knowing you, i know for this time, its gonna be soooo real. i will remember every word you said that night.. and many other times.. and you rocks ok... haha... =)
Thanks to Sharon, Rachel, Bizhi, Sarah, Yiting, Simon, Calender, Berry, Kevin, Keagen, Brian, Dinesh, Jehan, Ira, for being such wonderful classmates and enduring my hyperactive moments =)
T03 rocks!! like my blog!!

No comments: