Friday, December 5, 2008

stand chart day2

trust me,
that women was a freaking female dog..
so what if you are a leader who can collect 30bucks..
dont boss around with me cause i am not just a tiny figure whom you could ignore.
tmr you try bossing ard again you die..
DIEEEE.

claudia was so nice..
she started the 'jasmine, you look like chicken little' thing..
then i went around a few tables to like ask for honest reply..
and their reply was yes..
ohmyguanyingma, the sky is falling..
and lingyu say the first day in ig camp she wanted to tell me already..
ohmytudigonggong, the sky has fallen...

ok!
time to hit the sack..
let me give a brief idea on what my time will be like these few days..

6/12/08, 0900 - TP soccer field, la femme futbol competiton/clinic.
6/12/08, 1230 - EXPO, standard chartered pre race collection volunteer.
6/12/08, 2200 - TP business concourse, standard chartered actual day event thingy
7/12/08, 1500 - dismiss from event venue.
7/12/08, 1700 - soccer friendly with australia perth team in braddell training ground.
8/12/08, 1900 - zhilin's dance thingy.
9/12/08, 1200 - ssm pro test 1
9/12/08, 1500 - ACC term test

friends, relatives and family,
please take note.

anytime from now,
till my acc paper,
I AM NOT AVAILABLE.
i am so not going to slot anything else already...
thank you very the much.

No comments: