Thursday, December 18, 2008

its going to be like that.

its been like such an eventful 2 days since my last entry..

wednesday was a whole lot of fun with...

soccer in the morning. great to see coach james again. great to see mr zaman too.. he told me some plans about deyi next year. rather shock to hear that actually. the initating of the idea can shock the whole deyi alumni.. ok, coach was commenting on my skills. i improved=) deyi is where my passion started off, and plp was where my passion turned into goals. it all fits isnt it?

klunch with foo, pang, meng, mar. its been long since i last saw them.. felt great after the meet up and i am so awaiting for monday! wonder what PJ they got for me -_-

went back to tampines area to have lunch with friend

then to my house to play WII! bao came over too.. many classic moments like banging into the television and steering the wheel like super dangerous driver.

sengkang is a dangerous place, while punggol is an open place. agree? haha

supper-ed with bao at rivervale plaza mcdonald. rare chance on having supper randomly with my friend at night. cause you people, like you and the you, all stay so far. how to have prata at night?

thursday.
woke up feeling that tired and crawl out of bed.. parade around my house as usual. roaming is free and its a form of leisure. ok so i left house for macdonald breakfast. no people.. its different! 1 is dinner menu, 1 is breakfast menu... after breakfast at tm, proceed over to sch lab to continue on project.

bus 15 zoom pass without waiting to see if anyone want to broad the bus. poor thing. school was crowded even during the holidays. not because OTC is going on.. is because everyone is chionging project. left school around 1 plus 2 to my house for further Wii-ing.

serene love to laugh. and mop the floor with her PJs. and yes people, PMS is here. hooray!

so after some serious classic joke again, left house for the night appointment.

took 27 to tampines and saw ally at starbucks like why is she so free? haha. so i left for the mrt shortly. interestingly. this is what happen.

*saw missed call on phone, oh trina called! as a nice person, i called back.
me: ehhhh.. supppp?
tri: eh where are you now ah?
me: errr.. on my way? like at the mrt..
tri: oh okok.. heng ah i also on my way there... which station are you at?
me: erm.. tanah merah? no, simei, eh?
tri: ohhh.. i think i am one train ahead of you.. eh wait, i am at.. wait ah...
me: i just past by simei ite..
tri: omg, me too.. i think we are on the same...
me: where are you?
*look around and she stands 7 seat away from me.

dinner was cool, food was great, service was excellence. top niche.
train-ed back to tampines and changed to bus 34. same routine, things never changed but things sure are different.

training is cancelled for tmr morning.
no coach to be done then..
meetings after meetings for now..

oh well.

No comments: