Thursday, December 25, 2008

oh it was sad,

its Christmas!
and unbelievably true, i had been successfully rotting at home,
preparing christmas gift for bryan kheh.
christmas gift labeled - christmas greeting from jasmine!
in the form of microsoft word.
he is suppose to send me MY christmas present too.
where is my marketing plan dude?

alright,
this is insane.
why am i struck here?
i should be out somewhere enjoying this wonderful day.

my stomach is acting weird again.
like the last sem before main exam.
lets just assume that its not.

soccer is heating up like crazy.
how should i put it across?
its like,
i shoot, hit the pole, rebound, hit me back, hard.

friendly game with vjc this sat for amk united.
i want to have training with my tp girls..
i want to have training back down in deyi with my old gang of girls..
i want to have a proper club which i can call myself being in it.
i want to i want to i want to....
ok, Santa just gave me a smirk.
dont be greedy jasmine..
on a random notice, i was shock my name was top of the list.
congratulation to: ME, KiangAng, Gwen, William, NingZhi, Fang, YangLing, Ruth, Tannya, Zhen, Jamie, Jessica, Kelly, Elspeth, Rayner, GinWee, Andrea, OngLai, Marcus, Vincent, Mabel, Jasmine, Alex, SengYong, Amanda, Priscilla, Egena, Sharmine, ShuWei, Joyce, Andrew, Jayven, Clarissa, LeeTeng, YingHui, Carmen, Vanessa, Raphael, Pamela, Dyna, HengNing.
we are going OSIP!
i wonder those yellow colour people where will they be posted to.. china? bahrain? vietnam?
time to snap back to reality.

No comments: