Sunday, December 28, 2008

sch is freaking starting again.

my 2009 organiser is finally coming to handy this soon.
it is starting to fill up on the first few days..
with soccer and soccer,
projects and projects,
school term and school lessons,
i am turning busy till trina will just slaughter me and debbie yam will say i MIA again.

quick update before i go back to my work.
fri night training was a killer.
did skipping, jogging, dribbling, passing and game..
after which a dinner with teammate and bitching session is always heartwarming =)

sat morning was travelling to vjc for friendly match.
score was 2-1.
mag and izzah scored.
did many mistakes as a left mid..
its tiring to play left mid..
and izzah passes were damn accurate and powerful.
and she gave me many opportunity. thanks thanks.
learned alot through this game.
and oh, playing first 11 had never been that scary before.
and vjc girls were so friendly..
'hi 13! hello 13! bye 13!'

lunched with them in tampines mall before heading back to school for ig meeting..
lots to do before stepping down as main comm..

went over to find my dad in eunos and also to go for my haircut.
brought cold beancurd.
bet he felt my love=)

went home and realise my mother's youngest bro and wife AND my father's youngest sister is in my lovely little house. did i complain about the sister before? maybe i should if i didnt.
dad drove us this kopitiam in kovan which sells great food from punggol.
the whole journey was weird.. i sat there feeling tired. and having 4 person squeezing at the back, not very squeezy right? but the point is... does it requires my aunt to put her hand so near my waist? ok, visualise! i sat near the door behind the driver seat, she sat beside me. her hands were behind my back, beside my waist. lets not mention the fact is that she like to ransack my closet and try to fit in my clothes.

FINALLY we reached kovan and we went to buy toto because of the tempting prize money.
i was telling my mum to get it for me cause i didnt bring any verification and the auntie wont believe i am 18 already. my mum was like 'you can crap your way through with the auntie one la i know you can.' thanks mum, you really know me=)
i went ahead to purchase and while buying, serene shout, i mean shout really shout.
'二姐!你可以买meh??' i wanted to kill her at that instance..

dinner was good. saw zhuo hwa! we ordered like crazy. chilli crab, onion omelette, sweet and sour pork, tofu hotplate, mussels and a plate of i dont know what vegetable.
super full. i ate serene's share of rice on top of my own, and i ate alot thats all i know. ate alot.

on the way up the car, i stepped on a group of red ants. DAMN FREAKING.. ARGHHH..
i was like 'i think i got bitten by ants.' and its not like one. its the entired 2 legs. then my mummy ask my daddy to pull over and we realise there is 10, 20 over ants in the cars and climbing up the cushion and everything. red ants you know! red!! so i got bitten like scary. there is this spot on my leg that looks like 3 mosquito just kissed me but NO, its the ant(s).

freak! i am so going to bring insecticide out and kill ants i see around.
anyone got any idea where to get those small bottles one?

No comments: