Saturday, November 29, 2008

photograph updates

photos not in order. descriptions are below each picture.

It was made from satay sauce. all made from those design school student namely foo and pang.

we had quite a spread that day... that was just part and parts of the food. hands not long enough to take the whole table...

This was taken after SSM after my headwaitress role.. see how short are LRM presidents.. (i am the tallest! cheap cheap thrill~~)

It was at St. Wilfied field and i was late resulting in me being a substitute.. so was able to view the match form the outside for the first time in many months...
During the match with young womens.. that cute little guy, smack my butt once. ok, thats beside the point..

Malia trying to act studious while mending the soccer booth.
One with hot pants, one with a dress. promoting for female soccer but at a wrong timing. nobody walk pass.

I got a cute family=)
Minkiat and my sister enjoying the feast with that full cup of bird nest.

Its amazing how i manage to get the cap. its my sister's 20th birthday. instead of getting her present, she got me a cap~!

MinKiat's tong ka tong ka..
to think of it, that was the first time i hold the stick for that long period of time..

Thats sharmine with the short dummy. thats me with the short dummy.

Thats the dummy without its left limb due to a slight knock from me.
poor thing.
SSM seldom have break like that for them to eat so happily. oh, they are the TCC people. no wonder...
played with chanel's hat while Mr leong talks in class. i was proclaim by chanel to be the toilet inspector..

The bar of chocolate i got my mother to get for me. it cant believe i finished it on a stressful midnight. fat.

The green tape that symbolise 'i am so happy i donated 1 pack of blood!'

The 2 monkey that i shall while going to Bishan Arsenal training..

weirdly enough, after i drank this australian made sarsaparilla, on the very next day i recieved bernard's msg on asking me to go for BA's training, and to be there to play against the australian team from perth on 7th dec..

thats my hand.. and thats my blood..

No comments: