Sunday, November 30, 2008

Aspire One

I got myself a new netbook today at the IT fair in expo..
spent like crazy for the past 2 days..
got myself external HD which cost $75, 2GB thumbdrive which cost $7.50, Netbook which cost $599+$139, Sony cybershot which cost $499.

ok, time to focus back to research work for projects.
many to be done.
and oh!
i saw marcus ytd at secret recipe in T3!
he gave me free ice mocca!
thanks thanks!
then i saw Silas at the fair!
eh although i never buy dell laptop that is as heavy as a desktop,
at least i helped you clear some brochures and get your attention away from those customers that asked alot of questions!

ok thats about it.
weekends are sweet=)
cause you would have the time to blog non-stop about anything under the sun.
toptable last day tmr!
i am so going to hide my camera in my pocket and take it out to snap a few photos at the end =)
all the best in life people!

No comments: