Sunday, November 23, 2008

back from competition

i think i got another tone darker on my skin now..
my whole body feels hot now.
the weather was freaking mad.
go sentosa will not get tanned.
get burned.

ok so the competition was organised by some..
i dont know who..
was in group D: with Bishan arsenal D, sporting westlake B, NYPGA.
1st match against BA was great..
i manage to score from very far, a loop. and equalise just before the game end..
it was like the best goal so far for the day..
i realise everytime before the match against BA in those small tournament,
bernard would love to ask me over and talk cock with me..
and the game will end with a draw..
BA will lead first,
follow by us equalising.
so bernard told me he lost my number so he ask for it again.

so many decisions to make recently..
getting sick of it..
can i just be a happy kid and play all day??
impossible.
cause i am in singapore.

No comments: