Tuesday, November 4, 2008

pan-fry dory fishy!

lets blog in a different way..
order from the night back to the morning..

dinner was great with zhilin and later joined by kim.
talked to zhilin and it feels great..
we chatted for roughly 3-4 hrs? and sitting at the mushroom for so long is certainly a new experience for both of us..
thanks for the talk.. feel much much much better now=)

cooked pan-fry dory fish with pilaf rice and broccoli!
My fish was good, rice was a little.. tasteless, broccoli was tender but taste was plain, tomato sauce was great=) overall, i think i scored good=)
my mother was suggesting i cook on sunday for the family.. cool cool.. washing up is terrible..
and i got a cut on my left index finger.. no idea how i got that.. poor left hand.. been through so much pain for the week..

morning was hell for me.
i happily hop into the locker's room and greet everyone i see with a great smile =D
then when i walk into the female changing room,
my face totally change.
I FREAKING FORGOT MY NECKERCHIEF!
that was the time where all my emotions hide for the past few days was shown visible to people. I was swearing unusually alot these few days and i was actually controlling my tears. i know i got to be strong.. i could only fall apart when its the end of this sem.. that is the only time i am allowed to fall for a moment.. thoughts flowed through my mind while i punished myself to be late for class due to my carelessness on not bringing what i need to bring. so i was practically squatting down outside the building while waiting for my parents to bring me that pathetic piece of cloth. i looked at my phone and wondered for a moment which number i could dial to rant a little at 8am in the morning. none.
I was marked late for today's lesson. serve me right.
lesson learnt.
thanks all for your help.. especially my parents, my classmate and myself.

No comments: