Sunday, February 1, 2009

when she comes,

when the auntie comes over for a random stay,
it is for sure nothing brilliant.
not talking about period, but somewhere close.

my parents are home and i didnt feel the
'ZOMG! THE PARENTS ARE BACK AND I FEEL SOOOO GAYYYY ABOUT IT!'

in fact, i recieved a certain face which is no where near welcoming.
the auntie just love love to wear my clothings.
not say i dont like her wearing,
but i just dont like.. her wearing.
fine~
i got an issue with her can.
she told the returning folks i didnt go home last night.
tell me about that, you were sleeping.

ok,
the mother is driving me out of the house.
saying i am a sore in the eye.

BYE!
i got this cute younger sister :) but i think when she's older and read this post, she is going to yell at me like crazy.

No comments: