Friday, February 13, 2009

last day of 2.2

so it was the last day of semester 2.2
so it was a black friday
so it was a v.day eve
so it was a blast =)

started with recieving my first v.day gift,
followed by recieving my not so brilliant acc marks,
then it was sugarloaf with fellow IGs members,
then lunching and bimbo-ing with zhilin and with the inclusive of simone.

zhilin and simone went over to ite simei with me to watch me play soccer =)
tell me about it, thats love :)
played well today..
didnt make alot of mistakes..
SCORED A FREAKING GOAL, NICE FINISHING TOUCH, but the refereeeeee blew an offside.
the previous time came close to scoring,
this time did scored,
but was denied.
but still, thanks for being there lovely peoples =)

went back for SL briefing with simone.
we were not late!
and we still manage to find seats for ourselves!

then followed by main comm meeting with the advisor
did i mention i upgraded already?
stepped down as the vp of lrmig,
stepped up as the advisor..

ok, here rotting at home,
thinking about the thing...


on a random note,
my weird neighbour whom i have hate that much,
gave me 2 cute hamsters that she picked up downstairs..
poor thing..
they were disowneeeddddd =(

now now..
what do i call them?
give me suggestions!

No comments: