Thursday, February 5, 2009

last event, last day

it marks our hardship for a year.

we will past on,
and i am no longer the VP of LRMIG.
last event to mark the occasion,
last event to make it the best.


soccer is like crazy..
with BA on the left and TPsoccer on the right.
7/2 - morning TP trg, afternoon BA match
11/2 - match against YOG girls for BA
16/2 - match against MJC for TP
on top of all mon, wed, fri, sat trainings... and with more matches coming up, i need someone to finance my sports drink and soccer gears...



the uncle smiling super happily (my dad), i dont think he is willing to finance my soccer equipments, any takers on this deal?

(p.s: i have no idea why my dad is so happy looking at the.. kids i think.. the 2 kids in the middle, my nephews, super cute, super pretty. )

No comments: