Wednesday, February 18, 2009

training resume.

after freaking long of not attending training,
i finally went!
and gosh i am freaking tired.

500 of skipping rope,
5 2 rounds of jogging walking with the ball,
10 7 times of sprint-hop-steps-sprint-run-shooooot! ,
countless time of sprint-bend-touch-sprint-bend-touch-shooooot! ,
mini match on half the field without my specs.

ok, this part is crazy...
i ran alot because my side was well defended...
played right mid but got no energy to run back plus i cant see,
i am totally uselesss...
told bernard i cant see and he went 'cant see be keeper'.
hohoho.....

cant even see the ball coming la..
but my pumps on the ball is like super good for i dont know what reason.
better than the match...

oh well!
studying tmr!
i better slp early tonight..
if not i cant wake someone up because me myself i am sleeping..
hohoho~
motivated to flip my chapters now~

cut the complication!
cause the world is complicated enough...
喜欢就说喜欢,不喜欢就说不喜欢。
我不喜欢你!
你,我喜欢你:)

ps: yamfoohuangpanglimleow, meet up soon. i am missing you peeps like crazy :)

No comments: