Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Resort Ops presentation

So last night i didnt sleep...
was editing the video..
not because my grp mates ill treat me or waht ah..
is i got the passion to do it..
Its so fun to make a video like that..
haha..


so i wore my blue formal wear with pants..
planning to wear the skirt one on fri..
cause joanho ma..
anyway joanho is sick..
poor thing..
then APEL was cancelled..


Reached TAS at 8.15 like that..
then quickly upload the video to ruth's laptop..
they watched it and they did have a good laugh..


cause when filming the effect and my idea still not there yet..
so rehearsal for a while and off we went to the class..


mr fernando was there with the rest of our classmates..
we are sooooo formal.
full suit sia..


then weiyan's grp was wearing sun dress and flowers...
sharlene's was smart casual...
shirley's formal without suit...
us, super formal.


we are the 3rd grp to present..
super stressed up after sharlene's grp..
cause the rest of the 3 grps presented the whole report..
then we only did the concept...
no marketing plan, impacts and all..


so! we presented our share and
all of us were so nervous.. (including me,yes...)
then i was the last presenter..
they say i wasnt at all nervous..
haha, i was trembling from tp to bottom la!
so i presented my simple looking volleyball court.
its not ugly..
just fugly... hahahha
but my concept is there =)
fernando seems to like it thou..
then the video!


everyone in class was laughing..
including fernando..
hahaha..
i made yuting famous can!
cause of her '你呢?'

so here i am, homed.
ready to get back my oh-so-precious
sleep.

hey project groupmates!
great job=)
thanks for believing in me
and giving me the opportunity to
film and create this video!
Without the support of you all,
this video wont be successful!
thanks =)

1 comment:

yellowdaffodils said...

Wah! This is the first time I heard Yuting speak so much! 你呢?!

BTW you should see Wee Chew's group's video.. quite nice too