Thursday, June 26, 2008

another hectic day.

so its approaching fri soon..
that sounds totally great..
presentation for bese will be tmr..
i will be chionging over to the laptop soon to do the 2nd mode of presentation..
so make it a quick post..

went to sch with having no idea whats in my mind..
i was stoning outside the lift for a minute wondering who i was and what am i doing..
scary.
so my idea for my entreprenuership is approved!
and she seems please with my idea..
hohoho..

alright, so studied with weiyan linda and kai..
we DIDNT STUDY..
3/4 of the time we were talking about the weird encounters we had and stuff..
so for the attraction management test,
i finished within 15-20 minutes..
we were only allowed to leave half an hour after the start of the paper..
so i just stoned there and when the clock strikes 7, and mr low went out of the lecture room to another one, i quickly raised my hand and me and weiyan left.
we are the 1st 2 in the whole cohort!

alright, so..... trained home and now i am sitting down thinking what the heck am i doing blogging here when there is more important stuff for me to complete.
great great.
i am off here!

No comments: