Saturday, June 7, 2008

Accidents do happen most of the time.

ytd had a wonderful wonderful wonderful day~

had ig meeting in the morning..
potluck soon!
i am cooking!!!!
but i think i lost touch of cooking after hapidoh came....

then had lunch with trina shuiling and.. friend.. shawn, sean or...?
design western is still goooooooooood.

chiong-ed down to deyi after that for the friendly match..
played for second half, 30 mins..
did some wonderful play and did some not wonderful play...
and after match,
my toe seems to be coming off~
(but today is so much better peeps...)
so it was bleeding and i feel nothing..
wow, numb?
haha

walked to kpool and had 3 games..
as usual,
some nice shots and some not so nice shots..

had basketball in arcade with yam..
haha.. i got uneven muscles on my arms now...

then nice trina and shuling came over to amk hub to have dinner with me!
so sweet of them =)
So we had sticky rice and we just randomly walked ard amk hub..
thanks for the library book btw..

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!
I ALMOST GOT BANG DOWN BY A CARRRRR JUST NOW..
SO MUCH FOR FINALLY GOING OUT OF MY HOUSE TO BUY FOOD AT 4.30PM.

alright..
my dad is complaining its been long since i go back malaysia and visit my unclessss and auntiessss....
i should be doing my things..

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BUSY.
LIKE A BEE,
COLLECTING...
nothing.

No comments: