Saturday, June 28, 2008

BESE PRESENTATION~!

bese presentation was today!
and its suppose to be my first appearance with SKIRT SUIT.
but too bad people,
cause your dear friend here just slim down and lost so much weight that the skirt become hipster..

so!
before presentation,
had a little fun in class..
it earn me a title call 'zhong guo mei'.
then i started irritating sharlene with the china accent..
and irritated sherine too..
i told her my grandfather was from china..
then what from the little boat san pan.
then i was like singapore got one famous song right?
call da yong san pan.
and we started laughing like crazy..
then i ran forward to tell sharlene..
and this is the video...

listen and hear the crowd response..
they love me~ they just simply love me~~
so after miss joan came in,
we stop the fun..

presentation was great..
the song was complimented..
and ms joan commented i was loud, energetic, confident and.... cant rmb..
thanks =)

went pasta de waruku in marina square with foo, juan, mar and yam..
the food and service there is great..
will talk more about it next time..
but trust me, its the best service that i have seem so far in my life..
wonder if its because of the attire i wore.........

alright, time to sleep!
getting it back!
tmr IG meeting!
omg, i am hungry now..
BYE!

No comments: