Tuesday, September 30, 2008

KL backpacking trip (pending)

so this whole idea of backpacking started off with me asking my cousin if she would like to bring it on a tour in Kuala Lumpur..
so agreeing with that,
my parents were delighted to let me go and die explore kuala lumpur and learn some independent skills on my own.
but now the plan is mutated in a way that....

-my cousin is not going to be the tour guide as she is busy learning driving back in pontian .
(you know the famous pontian wanton mee? yes, thats my dad's hometown..)

-my sister, winnie will be joining me in this trip so i am so not backpacking alone!
But with someone that has endured my nonsense and been my playmate since 18yrs and 3 mths ago..this is so exciting!
(ARE YOU EXCITING?? YES, I AM EXCITING!!
-quoted from 'I survived a japanese gameshow season 1')
she speaks excellent english, chinese, a little malay, hokkien, cantonese, french and japanese, most importantly, she got the $cash$! =D

-the trip will be on 4th oct, night time till 7th oct, night time!

NOW..
to make this trip possible..
there is still a few more things to put into action..

1. Book a hotel for 2-3 nights.
2. Check and research local attractions.
3. Plan route for all the days in KL.
4. Book a transport to KL (by train, by bus or by foot?)

number 5 being the most important action to be done asap,

5. Seek approval from the two folks again.
(cause as told by my mother: 2 daughters going to such a dangerous place together. if both go and never return, thats it. humorously humourous.)

Backpacking! fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.. got it?

No comments: