Wednesday, September 24, 2008

bus 34.

was in a mood of 'seeing-people-and-greeting-them-with-a-smile-even-if-i-dont-know-them'.
so i was on 34 and this cute little malay girl keep staring at me.
i was sitting beside her btw.
so i was reading my stuff and she was staring at me and the paper.
i was messaging and she continue to stare at me and my phone.
guess she is amazed.
amazed by why do i look so not female, why my phone doesnt have keypad, why my paper have such nice handwriting =)

then on my return trip,
this auntie came over and ask me if 34 go bedok.
my reply was no and ask her to take 69 from the same busstop.
and she started telling me about her tiring job and how the people there 'bully' her.
i guess i got this face that says 'come! i am a road directory and you could tell me all your problem and i will be able to share your burden~'

so after my 34 arrived,
i wave goodbye and told the auntie 69 will arrive shortly.
instantly,
this malay uncle suddenly smile to me and ask if i got 50cents change.
he show me 2 50cents and i show him a dollar.

when i reach my block, they is this old man carrying a cute little infant or baby.
so this cute little one was looking at my direction and i wave vigorously at her,
and she stare.
what was i thinking yo..
her waving back at me and say 'yo, whats up?'
crazy.

No comments: