Saturday, September 6, 2008

deflated balloon

i swear to my sister's teddy bear that i am so freaking tired that i dont wish to get out of bed for soccer this morning...

maybe cause yam told me a day before that she dont feel like going training..
the motivation just wasnt there you see..

and it seems like my whole family have an issue with technological gadgets now..
first was my phone,
then my dad's old phone,
then my dad's phone,
then my mum's phone,
then my sister's old phone.
i am back to having my phone with no reception, no phone calls, only messages.

i need to find back my fighting spirit for the entire holiday...
i need to go somewhere out of this small island including sentosa..
alright, time to go to my auntie's house again..
backpack on my own and zhao.

and oh,
i have changed back my blog url to jasminekua.blogspot.com
reason?
i dont rock that much and the previous bloglink was like hurhurhurhurhur.
i stone more thou.
so do relink yea.
althou i provided the redirecting for you peeps already..

my schedule for today after i finish blogging:
eat,
watch tv,
nap,
eat,
watch tv,
sleep.

No comments: