Friday, July 11, 2008

memories;

before i get into my topic of this post,
hi readers,

recently i have been unwell.
i guess most of you know about it.
i am better now thanks =)

Was reading my previous blogs and posts.
damn,
i wanted to close the screen so much.
my English was like jasmine-please-stop-speaking-or-typing-in-English-because-it-sucks.
and i notice i was pissed by many things..
which i didn't mention then, thus, i am unaware what am i pissed with.

I realise i was an overachiever when i am in secondary school. Too much of a leader that wish to outshine everyone including myself at any point of time.

I remembered going to Student Leader Camp'04 and madam told me 'you possess great leadership quality. work on it and you will be great.'

During that camp,
i was in the group 'kaya'.
madam asked why kaya, and i got the mic over and said 'When we are in a bottle, we bond and stick like a team. When we are spread across the bread, we covers all area meaning we excel in all.'
sounds unbelievably true on how i could crap my way like that when i was 14 yea?
then i shined as Sylvester the Singapore idol during one of the game..
during one of the dinner, i lead the entire cohort of leaders for the hungry cheer before dinner.
i was a nobody back then..
just joined the team of leaders, and i can actually be so yaya papaya in it.
My group Kaya eventually won the best discipline group.

Next is Secondary 3 camp'05.
I was the team leader of group 6, Milkshake.
My instructor was 18 back then and we were her pioneer batch of camper.
we clinched the overall champion for the camp.
I was asked to lead the secondary 3 students with our own cheer.
I shouldn't be the one, but i was.

OBS camp.
Deyi was split into many groups with the presences of other schools. and i was grouped up with Aaron.
5 days in pulau ubin was certainly memorable for i got to lead 2 groups of students with 2 instructors and 3 other individual around the island on a kayak..
I was identify as one of the leader in the team.

Deyi has left me with so much to remember.
my thoughts keep changing over the years and when i think back,
it would realise my foolishness or stubbornness on certain issue.
but it was because of what happen by then,
that shaped who i was today.

Now having step into a new milestone in life,
could i create once another miracle for myself or the organisation i am in?
we shall wait and see.

=)

No comments: