Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hi, Soccer! welcome back!

Today was jam pack fun and laughter.

morning woke up AUTOMATICALLY.
then crawl out of bed
and head for sch.

was super early for school today.
beats me.
then met weiyan before going to sch..
I was freaking everyone that i could possibly freak with my coming off toe nail..
yes, i wanted to REMOVE it..
but i am scare can..
yes, SCARE.
so after tutorial,

went harbourfront centre with weiyan, kai, linda and sharlene for mac..
cheap cheap $2 meal..
cant get this deal in TAS lor..
then fiona joined us shortly..
we stroll our way back to school for the really boring accounting lecture..
its important..
cause another test coming..
so.......
haha..

but the teacher was entertaining today..
she danced along with pamela's ringtone..
and magseow lesson was even more classic..
her expression is all over the world and although i almost fell aslp during the theory part,
i managed to survive =)

AM tutorial was OK..
cause i think me and weiyan keep trying to participate..
if not by 7pm also cannot finish tutorial...

after AM,
went farrer park with yuting for soccer..
despite my nail at a terrible state,
i still went..
i just tape down and kick with my right..
left more for passing..

SOOOOOOO!
on sat i will be having match!
with my new team!
yea!
8am -3pm!
serangoon junior collage!

No comments: