Sunday, August 24, 2008

strange dreams...

i had 2 dreams on two different night..
1st was weird, 2nd was scary..

1st dream - somehow dont know why, with my polymates, we ran down a hill, happily. then the next moment when i turn around to smile to them, they were my secondary school mates! then we continued on the journey down hill, and they suddenly decided to take a bus home.. then i wave goodbye and dash across the road.. the road was at old townsville primary school.. then somehow i ran and saw quanhao vanessa meisen.. we stopped for a chat and a laugh and decided to have a meal together.. we got to walk past the swimming pool, difficultly. then we found a place in the hawker, and my mother woke me up for my medicine and lunch.

2nd dream - i went to accounting exam without a calculator. details? not needed. that sentence alone can freak me out. oh, to not freak myself out tmr and faint on the spot, its time for me to study~


and being sick and this period of time is the worse you could anticipate =)
no? i didnt anticipate it..
so why is it here?
trina says it is contagious..
ok, isolation starts TODAY!
end: tomorrow.

No comments: