Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Holiday: i forgot how many days...

alright,
life is like THAT until i lost count of the days...

ytd was chalet with my sister's poly classmates.
they invited me and that explain why i am there. i am not like mosquitoes that stick around ok...
yea.
so reach there ard 3 plus 4...
then straight away play blackjack...
i won 9 bucks!
that is like biggest winning since new year........
then slack slack here and there,
play monopoly,
bbq,
and proceed to playing pool with ah john, sengkiat and my sister...
i lost to my sister once,
she won everyone every game.
won ah john and sengkiat once.
AND THE AUNTIE SWITCH OFF OUR TABLE LIGHT IN ORDER TO SHOOOO US OFF.
so went back and again,
slack.

then i played mahjong..
play FOR others..
and my luck was like booming...
so heng lor...
自摸满台清一色。
i helped weilong earned about 20 bucks for that single round...
we are playing 20cents 40 cents only....
and weilong was soooooo kind..
he spilt me half of his earning as like i helped him earn quite alot from the game..
he actually want to give me 15bucks..
but i took 10 only..

and that covers the charge for the bbq~
played daidee till 5 am...
and went to the mac..
ate and cabbed home..
adrian was very kind to offer me and my sister a ride home...

guys from that chalet are really gentlemen...
haha.. i think so.. compared to guys like.........


alright, i go watch 电视机了。。。

No comments: