Monday, March 10, 2008

Bruises like Bruce Lee.

I am back from malaysia~
it was my uncle's wedding.
yes, my uncle.
he was with her girlfriend for 10 freaking years and on 9th march 2008, they decided to bring it up another level=)

went to malaysia on sat and reached my grandma's hse at ard 4 plus... i think.
then mingle ard and helped with the making of 汤圆 and 算盘子.
then my cousins and few aunties arrival around evening... mainly went for voting and if you watched the news closely, the politics in malaysia is a huge turnover...

the main thing for that night which i need to highlight is....

I WAS A MOTERCYCLE AND GOT FLEW OFF~

now i think i got your attention...
my cousin simin suggested we go 跑街(which mean go and have a walk/run around the streets. like... you know.. go down and have a walk?)
so we hop onto 2 bikes, 1 drove by simin who is 18 this year with my sister on it,
another drove by my another cousin who is 19 and has not been riding a bike for 5 freaking years (so he was an experience rider at the age of what 14??). so i was on that bike.

we went past this 牛粪路. any guess why is it call that?
yes, its with cow dung.
so we went pass and this COW was resting along the road and just JUST JUST went we are passing beside it, he stand up and gave me quite a scare.

and my dear cousin hang on to the bike and we move on...........
its not the ending! dont click the back or the cross button!

THEN!
we came to this slope. (we are heading home... and its near home...)
my cousin was UNAWARE of the slope and he didn't step on the break.

sooooo.............
we zoooooom down the slope and instead of turning left which we are suppose to,
we zoooooooooom to a bushy area WHICH is near the big big drain.
and the cousin applied his critical thinking and decided to go straight to the lamp post.

so cool.

my sister told me she saw this flash which looks like a fire being litted and down goes the bike and us.
horrified.
when i fall to the ground, my head was so near 3 piece of big big rock (like i totally rock the rocks.) and the dustbin. lucky for me, i suffered light injuries.




well, i will share more of my stories of the wedding tmr...
off to gaming~

No comments: