Friday, February 29, 2008

holiday : day 1

This is the first day of my holiday.i spent it on sleeping and internet.


useful.


don't get me wrong people,
cause i am doing things which ARE important.
like organising outings and chalets for varies groups of mine....
naming IG, K06, and


if any organisation would like to approach me to help them plan any activities, please tag my board and i will be more than delighted to help. =)



This holiday i will be rather busy.
my monthly planner will be so filled that i think i will have to print it on A3 size paper.


GC -shanghai
Tutorial and Lecture will be starting on 10th March 9am or 10am.
I will be in tutorial group 3.
i am sooooooo seperated from the rest of my friends who are going for the trip with me...
well, nvm... shall make more new friends in the process =D
the teacher in charge of my group is pearl. she's a very fun person so... should be an enriching trip for me...
SHANGHAI - SUZHOU.
countdown 1 mouth.

Soccer
training for me shall start on monday.
yes, after all the busy schedule,
i am squeezing soccer in it.
why? cause i love it la~
there will be an upcoming match which is organise by cheryl's church..
low yam linmin cheryl bev me and maybe agnes if not gallas if not rosani if not grace will be playing~ (agnes, you better say yes hor... cause i am ponning tutorial and lecture to go for that.... hahaha)

bathe
yes, i want to bathe now.
BYE!

No comments: