Monday, February 18, 2008

Friday the 18th, 2008.

i couldn't think of a better title to start todays blog entry and thus decided on the date of today.

Today's weather was great and that makes me roll on the bed for a couple of hours more... (2 hours to be exact.) Today started off badly as i was awfully tempted by the television switched on by my mama. Then, it was lunch and a little of computer which is totally unflavorable for a person who is having exam soon. Adding up to my worries of failing subjects, my mama suggested we bring serene back home, and then my dear sister will drive home to fetch us to visit the doctor for chinese new year(in the meantime, seek consultation for serene), and then go have myself chop in the temple and then do some last minute ang paos collection.

So, off we went in my dad's car driven by my sister and to the doctor and to the temple! As my chinese zodiac is horsey, this year i offended the god. i mean the horses offended the god. so i got to go and pray and get my self a chop on the back...

After the chopping, went back to dad's office and feast on a few pizzahut drumlets and proceed to get ang paos.. nothing much actually..

alright, enough of blogging a boring post... nothing REALLY happen today. no excitement. haha
anyway, sorry senrong, didnt really reply your msg and fly your aeroplane today... read this and i think you will understand =) sorry!

cool, off to study.

P.S i am writing all of this to myself... who reads?? HAHA

No comments: