Saturday, January 17, 2009

match against smu

so it was a random choice to go for a match despite the hecticness i am having.
so it was a random decision to go interview with miss hong zhenhui.

in the match,
-i was knocked down and flew 10miles from where i was standing and fell with 4 limbs up in the sky. ding ding ding! knocked out!
-i did this excellence ball stopping with my leg lifted high and still manage to keep the ball with me and i did this wonderful pass to a spot which i know there is people from my team to get it. yes, there is jiayi but cause she is new to the game, i got scolded for running up after i pass..
-i went towards this ball flying towards me confidently and tried to hit and it hit the back part of my head. freaking pain.
-i went towards this ball that was kicked from the free kick spot cause of my failed sliding tackle and it hit right on my boobs. total injury.
-i cant really run after falling hard on my butt so i was basically taking a stroll on the field on the 3rd half.
-i came so close in scoring this goal. the footing i can feel its totally right. the ball was flying flying flying and hit phobe's butt, hard.

so tmr there is another match with NUS. so there is trg in the morning for TP. so what should i do?

i should go and sleep now.

No comments: